st: negative binomial marginal effects

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: negative binomial marginal effects
Date   Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:05:36 -0000

[I take the liberty of forwarding this to the list.]

I'm trying to compute marginal effects for a fixed-effects
negative binomial model.  So far, I have only been able to
find spostado which works with nbreg but not with xtnbreg.
Have you seen any ado files that will compute these.