st: Data problem again

From   "Lok Wong" <>
Subject   st: Data problem again
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2003 06:36:56 +0000

Thank Rich,Ernest and Joyce for earlier kind help..Being a new stata user...I have a very basic question about data again.

I have "area,education,gender,wage"in my dataset...Now I want to calculate the mean and GINI coefficient of only male wage by area and education...and assign these values to females in the same area-education group..How could I do that?

Thanks in advance..

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.

* For searches and help try: