st: yellow dog linux on an Apple?

From   "Christopher W. Ryan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: yellow dog linux on an Apple?
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:33:06 -0500

Is there a version of Stata the will run on Yellow Dog Linux on an Apple?  I
don't know much about it, but apparently it is basically RedHat for the Apple.
I did not find this combo listed on the Stata website.   I'm looking for a
replacement for Windows and need to be sure my applications will still run.

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan