RE: st: RE: Removing the limit to 31 variables from stata -impute- ado

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Removing the limit to 31 variables from stata -impute- ado
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:42:20 -0000

Excellent point. I would think of a set of dummies
as one logical variable, but clearly it could boost
the number of Stata variables substantially.

Renzo Comolli