st: RE: xtzinb

From   "FEIVESON, ALAN H. (AL) (JSC-SK) (NASA)" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: xtzinb
Date   Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:15:23 -0600

I too would like to see an "xtzinb" comand. As an alternative I am using
zinb with the "cluster" option.

Al Feiveson

-----Original Message-----
From: Manchin Miriam []
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 9:10 AM
Subject: st: xtzinb

Dear All,
I am trying to do a negative binomial regression. My dependent
variable is a count variable, and for almost 30% of the observation the
dependent variable is zero. I have a panel dataset, therefore I am
using xtnbreg. However I couldn't find zero inflated negative binomial
regression possibility for panel data, what would be more appropriate
given the large number of zero observations. Does anyone know about
the existence of "xtzinb"?