st: Graph Syntax Wall Chart? [WAS: Stata 8 graph bugs?]

From   Nicholas Winter <>
Subject   st: Graph Syntax Wall Chart? [WAS: Stata 8 graph bugs?]
Date   Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:43:36 -0500

I'd kick a bunch of money into a prize fund for the best -graph- syntax pocket (or wall) chart--I'd love to have one giant sheet of paper with all the options, so I don't have to burrow through zillions of help screens (or zillions of manual entries) to work my way to the option I need . . .

--Nick Winter