st: RE: Wish: add a -help , version()- option

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Wish: add a -help , version()- option
Date   Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:27:26 -0000

I am not clear on what you're
asking for here. Is that Stata Corp put
up more information on what the syntax
used to be so that old (or oldstyle)
user-written commands are more comprehensible
to you?

In what is to me the obvious example,
the syntax for oldstyle -graph- is
accessible at -help graph7- and that
is needed to understand some old programs.

Otherwise I would like to see some concrete
example(s) of how this is needed and
how you think it might work.

Renzo Comolli