Re: st: Compare two datasets

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Compare two datasets
Date   Sat, 8 Nov 2003 23:45:32 +1030

Xavi

You might try Tom Steichen's program -cf3.ado- available from the SSC site.  In

web-aware Stata, type:

findit cf3

-cf3- requires an identifier for each record, but as you appear to have double-
entered data, this would almost certainly be true in your case.  -cf3- gives
much more useful information than -cf-.

I hope this helps.

Phil

Quoting Xavi Barber <[email protected]>:

> I have two datasets, but is the same input by two operators.
>
> I use the "cf" command, but I ' would know more information, no only "15
> mismatches" , it's possible?
>
> thanks

Philip Ryan
Associate Professor
Department of Public Health
University of Adelaide
5005 South Australia
AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is