Re: st: testing coefficients across samples that are nested

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: testing coefficients across samples that are nested
Date   Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:00:09 -0500

Lisa,

Vince Wiggins of Stata Corp. did a great job of answering essentially this same question for me on Thu, 09 Oct 2003
the subject line was: Subject: Re: st: lrtest for reduced set of observations???

It should be in the archives

Buzz Burhans

I have a slightly different question, where I want to test the equality of
regression coefficients across 2 samples where one sample is a subset of
the other (that is, the 2 samples are not independent of each other).

Thanks in advance!
Lisa

Lisa M. Powell
Fellow, School of Policy Studies, Queen's University
Research Associate Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago
tel: 1-312-413-8468; fax: 312-355-2801
email: [email protected]   [email protected]

Buzz Burhans