st: more help with mtest needed

Subject   st: more help with mtest needed
Date   Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:21:46 -0700

 With Ken Higbee's help I was able to find -mtest()-.  I'm still not sure
 how to use it.

 I have a 2 by 2 anova with insignificant main effects but a signifcant
 interaction.  I like to explore any differences between cell means.  I not
 sure how to specify the matrix for -test[matrix name]-.  I suppose it's
 the design matrix but when I use the "simian" approach and try different
 things I get the error message that the matrix is nonconformable.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Jim Seward