st: Outreg addstat limits!

From   "Levin, Jesse" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Outreg addstat limits!
Date   Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:49:42 -0800

Dear Stata Users,

I am running (many) regressions and have calculated several predicted
values (as well as other statistics) for each that I would like add
to my tables produced using the outreg procedure. Unfortunately,
there seems to be a limit as to the number of additional statistics
one can add. I need to add 10 and the apparent limit is 9. For the
10th statistic it just repeats the title and number of the first that
was listed. Here is the command line I use (quite trivial):

outreg `xvars' using "C:\Synthesis_Regressions", append
ctitle(`yvar') 3aster bdec(4) rdec(4)
addstat(F-test of joint significance (p-value), Fprob,
Small, yvarbase2,
Average, yvarbase1,
Large, yvarbase3,
Poverty 1, yvarpovfx1,
Poverty 2, yvarpovfx2,
Poverty 3, yvarpovfx3,
SE 1, yvarsefx1,
EP 1, yvarepfx1
Within Sample Average, yvarbar);

The last statistic added (Within Sample Average, yvarbar) is just the
first repeated (F-test of joint significance (p-value), Fprob) again.
Is there a way around this? Perhaps adding the last statistic as a
coefficient to the e(b) matrix and then performing outreg? I kind of
doubt this would work (unless I added this to the matrix with the
names of the X variables). I just don't know.
Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jesse Levin, Ph.D
American Institutes for Research