st: RE: Re: How do you drop the variable -(e)- from the data?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: How do you drop the variable -(e)- from the data?
Date   Thu, 6 Nov 2003 11:58:02 -0000

xcontract foreign rep78, list(, sepby(foreign))

is evidently legal. Does that solve part of the problem?

Roger Newson