Re: st: help with mtest

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: help with mtest
Date   Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:12:21 -0600

Jim Seward <[email protected]> asks:

> I'm using Stata 8 and want to do a follow up after a significant
> interaction in  a 2-way anova.  I searched for mtest in the documentation
> and didn't find anything (the computer I'm working on now is not internet
> aware, due to sys ad issues).

The -mtest()- option for -test- after -anova- was added in the
09sep2003 update.  See -help testanova- (after you have updated).

Since the computer you are working on is not internet aware, you
will want to get on some computer that is and go to

    http://www.stata.com/support/updates/

and follow the appropriate link to

    http://www.stata.com/support/updates/stata8.html

and then follow the instructions.  You will be able to download
the files place them on a disk (or whatever) and move them over
to your non web aware computer and then by following the provided
instructions install them on that computer.

Ken Higbee    [email protected]
StataCorp     1-800-STATAPC