Re: st: help with mtest

Subject   Re: st: help with mtest
Date   Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:12:21 -0600

Jim Seward <> asks:

> I'm using Stata 8 and want to do a follow up after a significant
> interaction in  a 2-way anova.  I searched for mtest in the documentation
> and didn't find anything (the computer I'm working on now is not internet
> aware, due to sys ad issues).

The -mtest()- option for -test- after -anova- was added in the
09sep2003 update.  See -help testanova- (after you have updated).

Since the computer you are working on is not internet aware, you
will want to get on some computer that is and go to

and follow the appropriate link to

and then follow the instructions.  You will be able to download
the files place them on a disk (or whatever) and move them over
to your non web aware computer and then by following the provided
instructions install them on that computer.

Ken Higbee
StataCorp     1-800-STATAPC