st: windowing issues in stata 8

From   "Steven Stillman (LMPG)" <[email protected]>
To   "'statalist'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: windowing issues in stata 8
Date   Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:42:50 +1300

My apologies because I know similar questions have been asked on the list,
but I was not able to find any appropriate responses in the archives.  Is it
possible to get the review window, graph window, and dialog boxes to sit on
top of the variables and review windows when opened?  While it is easy to
move the graph and review window over the results window by default, dialog
boxes are often too big to fit over the results window in my configuration.
Thus, in order to not have the box cut in half, I need to close my review
and variable windows.  While this is easy to do using ctrl-9, it is annoying
to have to do it.  Any solutions out there to this problem?  Steve

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Steven Stillman - Senior Research Economist
Labour Market Policy Group - Department of Labour
PO Box 3705 - Wellington, New Zealand
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.thestillmans.org/econ.html
<http://www.thestillmans.org/econ.html>
Tel: (64)4-915-4076 - Fax: (64)4-915-4040

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
 addressee and is not necessarily the views nor the official
communication of the Department of Labour.  All final/official papers
which are sent from the Department will be sent by non-electronic
means, on appropriate letterhead, signed by authorised personnel.