st: color graph copying to microsoft word 2002

From   "Steven Stillman (LMPG)" <[email protected]>
To   "'statalist'" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: color graph copying to microsoft word 2002
Date   Tue, 4 Nov 2003 17:12:58 +1300

I just recently upgraded to stata 8.2 from 7.0 and also upgraded from MS
Word 97 to 02 all on a PC.  Previously, with my graph clipboard settings on
color in graph preferences, if I copied and pasted a color graph into Word
(using the right-mouse menu) it would show up in color.  Now, in the same
circumstances it shows up in b-w.  I am wondering if any one else has
experienced this problem and knows of a solution.  The hardest part in
solving this problem is that it could be occurring either because of changes
in default behavior in Stata or in Word.  I have tried changing the graph
clipboard setting in Stata (to automatic and as is) but this hasn't helped.

Thanks,
Steve

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Steven Stillman - Senior Research Economist
Labour Market Policy Group - Department of Labour
PO Box 3705 - Wellington, New Zealand
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.thestillmans.org/econ.html
<http://www.thestillmans.org/econ.html>
Tel: (64)4-915-4076 - Fax: (64)4-915-4040

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
 addressee and is not necessarily the views nor the official
communication of the Department of Labour.  All final/official papers
which are sent from the Department will be sent by non-electronic
means, on appropriate letterhead, signed by authorised personnel.