Re: st: graph_box bug in 8.2, OS X 10.3

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graph_box bug in 8.2, OS X 10.3
Date   Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:50:51 -0600

The only suggestion I have is to resize your Graph window until the line goes
away. I'll continue looking at our code but I'm very confident it's not
anything we're doing.

-Chinh Nguyen
[email protected]

Bummer. That's not what I wanted to hear. It's a very strange bug. If it is Apple's, then I suppose if I look at other Stata graphs, I will see strange lines elsewhere. And graphics from other programs too, for that matter.

-Dave

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/