st: THANKS AND REPLY

From   "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: THANKS AND REPLY
Date   Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:06:04 -0000 (GMT)

Scott,

Yes it does: thanks for that! :-)

The id variable in my dataset is just a variable denoting the serial
number given to each respondent. I've just noticed that the numbering
sequence is not cardinal. Does this matter, not just for using -xt*- but
when using
-tsset-?

C.

Yours,
CLIVE NICHOLAS,
Politics Building,
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology,
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne,
Newcastle-upon-Tyne,
NE1 7RU,
United Kingdom.