RE: st: RE: Re: Cluster Analysis

From   "Michael I. Lichter" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: Re: Cluster Analysis
Date   Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:03:48 -0400

Could Nick or someone else explain (a) what is meant by "continua," and
(b) how you justify & properly handle categorical/dichotomous variables
in PCA? Thanks.

-ml