st: xtabond and instruments

From   Kai Kirchesch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xtabond and instruments
Date   Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:27:45 +0200

Hi,
I am using xtabond, and I want to include an additional instrumental variable to replace one specific explanatory variable. The manual only refers shortly to the inst option, but this option does not seem to create a link between my instrument and the variable I want to replace. Is it necessary to specify this link, or does xtabond know that this variable is an instrument for one particular variable, so I only have to specify this instrument with the inst option, and that's it?
Thanks,
Kai

*
* For searches and help try: