Re: st: ologit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ologit
Date   Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:04:04 +0200

Since ologit assumes linearity (or proportional-odds, at least), you must
recode the dep var to get what you want. If you want to do a multinomial
logit, you write b(1) after the command if group = 1 is your preferred
reference caregory and so on

christer

                      "Abomohammad Q.
                      Kamaluddin"                      To:       [email protected]
                      <[email protected]>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  st: ologit
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.
                      harvard.edu

                      13.10.2003 03:22
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

Hi list member,
I'm using the ologit model that has three categories.
The output I get refers to the last group (group that
takes the value of 3) and gives result accordinly.
My question is, how would I specify that the output
should take group 1 or group 2 as the reference group?

Thanks

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search