st: grnote for Stata 8

From   Jay Bhattacharya <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: grnote for Stata 8
Date   Thu, 09 Oct 2003 12:13:15 -0700

I was wondering whether someone has updated the invaluable "grnote" to work with the new Stata 8 graph command. (I think it was Michael Blasnik who wrote the program). The built-in text annotating in Stata 8 seems to have some, but not all, of the functionality that "grnote" has for Stata 7 graphing. In particular, I am not aware of any way to place an arrow from the text box to another point on the graph using Stata 8 graphing. With "grnote," this was easy to do, but "grnote" does not work with Stata 8 graphing.

Thanks,
Jay

Jay Bhattacharya, M.D. Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine