Re: st: Re: mathematical notation in graphs

From   "SJ Friederich, Economics" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: mathematical notation in graphs
Date   Tue, 07 Oct 2003 20:46:30 +0100

I like to use eps figures produced from Stata in LateX documents and these can be edited in Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator (I use the former). You can insert text/math at that point, it's probably a bit tedious but doable. (Drawback is that this sort of software is quite pricey if you can't have easy access to it through your institution).

Sylvain