st: Multivariate Adaptive Kernel Density Estimation

From   "Antonio Abatemarco" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Multivariate Adaptive Kernel Density Estimation
Date   Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:59:14 +0200

Dear All,
I would be quite interesting in knowing if Stata may allow for (at least)
bivariate Adaptive Kernel Density Estimation.
It seems to me that just univariate is available now.
If you have any useful information, please keep me informed.
Thanks in advance,
Antonio Abatemarco

Sponsor:
Alimentazione biologica, fanghi di Guam, aloe vera,
prodotti di bellezza Erbolario. Dove?
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1305&d=27-9