[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
The webpage for the Stata program gllamm
has moved to
a much shorter URL than before!
gllamm estimates 'Generalized Linear
Latent And Mixed Models' (GLLAMMs) by maximum
likelihood using adaptive quadrature.
Empirical Bayes prediction (e.g. of random
effects) is also available.
* generalized linear mixed models
* random effects/multilevel models
* factor models
* item response models (IRT)
* structural equation models
* latent class models
with many response types including:
* nominal: discrete choice and rankings
* durations/survival (discrete or continuous time)
* For searches and help try: