st: Re: Graph background color

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Graph background color
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2003 05:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

In a previous message I described that the graph region does not
fully cover the area of a graph. I asked if it is possible to change
the background color (which is defined in the scheme and which is
visible at the borders of a graph) as part of a graph command so that
it matches the color of the graph region.

I would like to add another question. Is it possible to expand the
graph region so that it covers the available area of the graph
completely? This would make it unnecessary to change the background
color.

Friedrich Huebler