st: limit on IVs for multiple regression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: limit on IVs for multiple regression
Date   Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:36:51 -0700

Is there a limit on the number of IVs in a multiple regression?  If I enter
in too many, I get r(2000).  As I eliminate them one by one I am eventually
able to run it.

By the way, this list is extremely helpful, and thanks to all of you who
put in so much time.  It's appreciated.

Jim Seward
Sun Health Research Institute