Re: st: Copy and paste

From   Michel Camus <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Copy and paste
Date   Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:26:07 -0400

I'll wait that this problem be corrected before updating.
Could Stata people please tell us when or how the update package should be fixed?
Thanks.

Michel

Gary Longton wrote:

Elmer Villanueva wrote:

With the newest update, any line of text is pasted into the Viewer's
search bar (labelled "Command") instead of Stata's Command window. Only
if the Viewer is closed does the text appear in the Command window.
Anyone know a way around this?

It appears that using Shift+Ins instead of Ctrl+V for the Paste shortcut
will correctly paste to the command window (on my home Win98 OS in any
case).

- Gary
*
* For searches and help try: