st: RE: RE: ST ssc whatsnew giving old information

From   "Hoetker, Glenn" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: ST ssc whatsnew giving old information
Date   Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:52:02 -0500

Thanks, Nick.  That worked, so I've just written a tiny ado file
"mysscwhatsnew" that merely runs

view http://www.repec.org/docs/smcl.php, smcl

I'm curious what the problem actually is, but am happy to move on now
that I have a solution.

(Regarding your subsequent message about whether I transposed letters in
doing the search for ssc_results.scml, I checked and confirmed that I
hadn't.

Odd....

Glenn