st: RE: Question about match merge on name

From   "Steven Stillman (LMPG)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Question about match merge on name
Date   Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:36:40 +1200

Statistics New Zealand uses a commercial product call Integrity made by
Ascential software to match administrative databases with similar issues.
More information is available at
http://www.ascential.com/products/qs_features.html.  I have no idea if this
approach is practical for smaller scale merges or if the product itself is
any good.

Steve

The information contained in this document is intended only for the
 addressee and is not necessarily the views nor the official
communication of the Department of Labour.  All final/official papers
which are sent from the Department will be sent by non-electronic
means, on appropriate letterhead, signed by authorised personnel.