st: oneway scatter plot

Subject   st: oneway scatter plot
Date   Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:17:04 -0600

Greetings stata-listers -
I have a query regarding the creation of a one-way scatter plot
(a schematic that, admittedly, is rarely used, however, I am
still interested in how to create it).  In version 7, this was
easily obtained via -graph varname, oneway-, but with version
8.1 (Intercooled), it doesn't seem so easy - if even possible.
Am I missing something so obvious or has the capability been
eliminated and/or buried??  I searched STATA's help and search
features as well as the reference manuals, but to no avail.
Many thanks,
Clint Thompson