st: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata

From   "Wagner, Joseph" <wagnerjh@upmc.edu>
Subject   st: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata
Date   Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:32:16 -0400

Title: Fisher's LSD and oneway ANOVA in Stata

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the multiple comparison test, Fisher's LSD, with oneway ANOVA in Stata?  I know that Bonferroni, Scheffe, and Sidak are options with oneway but I was wondering if anyone wrote an ado file that includes Fisher's LSD or if it will be added in the future.

Thanks