st: Re: Frequency polygon

Subject   st: Re: Frequency polygon
Date   Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:10:39 -0300

On 20 Aug 2003 C Thompson wrote:
Greetings Statalisters -
I am using Intercooled STATA 8 and I want to create a frequency
polygon (yes, a simple & elementary request), however, I am
unable to find any command in STATA that will return what I
need.  Any suggestions??
Clint Thompson

Using the menu you may choose twoway scatter subcommand line, fill in the
variables and enter. For table data -for instance Pagano & Gauvreau(1993) p18:
Input the data and use the command: twoway (line pop cholesterol if age == 1).