st: RE: frequency polygon

From   Lee Sieswerda <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: frequency polygon
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2003 17:03:00 -0400

Something like this will get you started:

sysuse auto
table rep78, replace
twoway line table1 rep78

If you want to show the "histogram" as well you can add an overlay (or
underlay in this case)

twoway bar table1 rep78 || line table1 rep78

If you data are continuous and not already conveniently binned, then you'll
have to use an appropriate function to create your categories before running
-table-.

Regards,

Lee Sieswerda, Epidemiologist
Thunder Bay District Health Unit