st: RE: RE: Graphing Frustrations

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Graphing Frustrations
Date   Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:21:25 +0100

Confirmed. The bug is quite deep
in series.set_labels and it's Stata's.

Essentially, you have _only_
labelled your missings and that
causes the program to crash.

As you say, one fix is to define some other label,
even it doesn't occur in the data:

label def oasm -1 "-1", add

That seems to do the trick.

Benjamin Hulley