Re: st: Re: using sample weights in the absence of stratification andclustering

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: using sample weights in the absence of stratification andclustering
Date   Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:37:35 -0400

Scott,

Thanks much.  I guess I'll have to look through the manuals more carefully
next time.

Mike Frone

"Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]