st: ivprob with clustered SEs?

From   Lindsey Jeanne Leininger <>
Subject   st: ivprob with clustered SEs?
Date   Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:22:26 -0500

Many thanks to Lars for his help on my last inquiry.

I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to run ivprob and account for
clustering of the standard errors? Specifically, I need to run IV on a
dichotomous dependent variable and cluster by state.

Thanks so much for any help.

-Lindsey Leininger

Lindsey Jeanne Leininger
Ph.D. student
University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy Studies