st: Re: Re: ivreg2 use

From   "Luis Fernandes Rodrigues" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Re: ivreg2 use
Date   Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:38:47 +0100

Hello Kit

In the end of your reply you stressed that a version of ivreg2 is currently
under development which will provide 'ivgmmN', allowing for arbitrary
heteroskedasticity and serial correlation in the error process.

This will be a enormous help for the research four which I need to go
frequently out of Stata. Do you know something more about its availability
or other GMM procedures already available?

Thanks

Luis