st: Autocorrelation in 2SLS

From   "Maria jimenez rubio" <>
Subject   st: Autocorrelation in 2SLS
Date   Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:35:11 +0000

Dear Statalist users,

I am estimating a fixed effectx 2SLS model. Running the fixed effects model alone, I have found autocorrelation . I think ivhettest can be used to test heteroskedasticity, so I would like to know if there is another special comand in Stata to test for autocorrelation in 2SLS models. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

* For searches and help try: