Re: st: Re: looping and replacing values

From   Buzz Burhans <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: looping and replacing values
Date   Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:58:21 -0400

Michael,

Thanks a million. It works like a charm. I didn't catch the sort on (`var') in the bysort when I first looked at it.

It's slick,
And I thank you.

Buzz