st: ssc log

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: ssc log
Date   Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:12:38 -0400

Our webserver log generator decided to take some time off, so we do not have statistics for SSC access in July. Statistics will return around Labo(u)r Day (early September). An imperfect measure of access to SSC is provided by

Imperfect in the sense that it captures only web browser access to SSC components, not direct access by Stata via the 'ssc' or 'net install' commands. Some detail information is available at;topnum=20;sortby=ld

Best wishes

* For searches and help try: