From   "Watson, Verity" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: NLOGITRUM
Date   Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:25:45 +0100

I am having a problems with Nlogitrum.

I understand that i require this command in order that the models are
conistent with RUM. I am currently using STATA 8.0 and i have downloaded the
latest version of the updates from the STATA website, however i still cannot
run the command nlogitrum

Is there a seperate .ado file somewhere?  if so would it be possible to send
me the link.

I have the paper by Heiss in the STATA journal 2002, with the syntax.

Thanks in advance

Verity Watson