st: ODBC date/time query

From   "Joley, Chris" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ODBC date/time query
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:44:05 -0600

Hello all,

I am attempting to import data via the ODBC command.  All of the
variables import fine except a date/time variable.  The variable is in
the format [mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm AM] When I load the data in Stata all I get
is the date information, not the time.  For some reason it truncates and
assigns it the %td format.  When I query the same database in MS Access
I get the complete date and time.  Why doesn't Stata pull all the data
from the field when it imports?  Any suggestions?   Thanks.