st: RE: 6-panel chart

From   "Nicholas Winter" <nwinter@policystudies.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: 6-panel chart
Date   28 Jul 2003 14:09:50 +0000

You can include "empty" graphs to space it out.  To create an empty
graph:

     graph using, saving(empty)

Then:

     graph using g1 g2 empty g3 g4 empty g5 g6 empty

You can gain more flexibility by getting into lower-level -gph-
programming, with the bbox() option.  I believe Nick Cox has a more
involved wrapper for that approach . . .

--Nick Winter