Re: st: RE: Outreg for descrptive stats

From   Fred Wolfe <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Outreg for descrptive stats
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:47:38 -0500

At 05:22 PM 7/25/2003 +0100, you wrote:
This whole business -- let's call it the
reporting problem, namely, how best to produce, collate
and report a lot of related results -- is of course
of great concern to many users. It is much of what
most of us _do_ with Stata, perhaps most of what
some of us do, and all of what a few of us do.

I'd add that my program -fsum-, particulalry when used with "tlabels" and -mktlabel- is great for publication quality descriptive statistics (usually Table 1 in my pubs).

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125 Fax (316) 263-0761

* For searches and help try: