st: Outreg for descrptive stats

From   "Ronnie Babigumira" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Outreg for descrptive stats
Date   Fri, 25 Jul 2003 17:22:54 +0200

Hi (stata8.1, win2k)
A quick one, is there an equivalent of outreg for simple descriptive
statistics? I am running a number of tests for diffrences in means across
categories for a whole lot of variables. In addition, I am doing a number of
cross tabulations. After this I cut and paste these into a table in a report
however, how stata users are constantly on the look out for efficiency, I am
thinking some one must have written a ado to automate this process.

Does such a thing exist