st: robust standar errors in xtreg, re

From   "tom blade" <>
Subject   st: robust standar errors in xtreg, re
Date   Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:11:47 -0400

I would appreciate any help on the following topic.

To get robust standar errors in a fixed effects panel data framework, I can use:
areg y x, absorb(iis) robust

which gives the same coefficients as xtreg, fe but different standar errors.

How could I obtain robust standar errors in the case of xtreg, re?

Thank you very much.

Check out the new EudoraMail at