st: ZINB and instrumental variables estimation

From   "Matthew E. Kahn" <>
Subject   st: ZINB and instrumental variables estimation
Date   Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:29:31 -0400

I've been estimating some count models using stata's zero inflated negative
binomial regression (ZINB) command. I would like to instrument for one
of my explanatory variables.  Has anybody done some work on an "ado file"
that gets the standard errors right here?

thanks, matt

Mattthew E. Kahn
Associate Professor of Economics
Fletcher School
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155
Abstracts and Electronic copies of my papers are available on my
author page at the SSRN Electronic Library at: