Re: st: Doubt about frequencies

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Doubt about frequencies
Date   Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:03:15 -0400

look in either the manual or in the help
system (under limits) to find the maximum
number of rows (or rows and columns) for
tabulate for your version of Stata

Rich