st: censored ordered probit model (fwd)

From   Shareen Joshi <>
Subject   st: censored ordered probit model (fwd)
Date   Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

I sent this out on Friday but never got it on my own statalist-digest
email, so I thought I should send it again. Sorry if this gets to you

Does anyone have a program to estimate a censored ordered probit model?
I am trying to estimate the determinants of years of schooling in dataset
from a developing country. A substantial number of children in the dataset
have either never enrolled or are currently enrolled in school (hence the
censoring problem).

Any help would be appreciated!