Re: st: Best subset in multiple regression

From   Joseph Coveney <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   Re: st: Best subset in multiple regression
Date   Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:00:48 +0900

Rubén Roa asked:

> Does anybody if we can perform the best subset in multiple regression.
> Last year I found the commands but I lost them. Could anybody help me
> with this. Thanks in advance.

Al Feiveson wrote -tryem- some time ago, and Nick Cox wrote -allpossible- more
recently.  -findit tryem- or -findit allpossible-.

See also,  "What are some of the problems with stepwise regression?" at

Joseph Coveney